- Double storey terrace house.
- Corner lot.
- 20 x 60 feet with extra land.
- Area = 231 sq metres or 2486 sq feet.
- House address is No. 2, Jalan SP4/8, Bandar Saujana Putra, 42610 Jenjarom, Selangor.
- 4 rooms.
- 3 toilets.
- Good residual income because the property is currently being rented by developer (LBS) as a Customer Service office. Monthly rental payment is prompt from developer. (Note: Developer is vacating in October 2010.)
Selling Price is RM350,000.
Rental price is RM900 per month.
For enquiries, call 012-3317210.

Location map of Bandar Saujana Putra
Side view

Front view

Rear view

The Opal houses. The house for sale is at the far end of this picture.

Diagram of floor layout

House specifications
10 comments:
http://bspdmember.multiply.com/
Waa, active nampak the population.
hi,
that's a very beautiful blog post there and a nice property too!! feel freet to use our free service if you have any property for rent.
thank you
rooms for rent
apartment for rent
condo for rent
flat for rent
Was this a newly build houses? I guess many buyers will be interested..
I'm from housesinstoke.co.uk
Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long
as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit
from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
Appreciate it!
Also visit my blog post - new usa online casinos
This paragraph will assist the internet visitors for building up new web site or even a blog from start to
end.
My website : slots online real money
My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at
web, however I know I am getting experience all the time by reading such
fastidious articles or reviews.
Feel free to surf my page :: online casinos in usa
Hi, I check your blogs regularly. Your writing style is
awesome, keep it up!
Also see my page: win cash online
I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can't to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any?
Kindly permit me recognise in order that I may subscribe.
Thanks.
My website ... Play Online Slots For Real Money
Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too great.
I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise.
I can not wait to read far more from you. This is
actually a terrific site.
Here is my webpage - affiliate programs
Post a Comment